Monday 11 June 2007

The Lovely Surprise

Last Saturday, I went back to visit mum-in-law with dear hubby just to say hello and to see how she was doing.

As I entered the house and greeted her, she gave me a wide smile and told me to sit down while she went into her room. Upon her return, she presented me with a l-o-v-e-l-y surprise.



Bling, Bling!!

I asked mum-in-law why would she buy me a ring, since it isn't even my birthday yet.She just gave a little shrug, smiled and said that it was merely a gift and that she just felt like giving it to me.

WooHHhooooooo...tak sia-sia jadi menantu tunggal ... :)

Ladies, do try to control your jealousy....Muahahahahahah ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. You're very lucky...

Anonymous said...

w0w..ge0rge..i'm speechless??
haha!sorryla..im n0t int0 rings so x jeles..;p..but u are very lucky though..heheh..

Anonymous said...

Again, want to swap in-laws??? PLEASEEEEEEEE