Sunday 21 October 2007

The Departure

This a 'rather' long overdue video presentation. I promised dear cousin Alif to send the recorded footages to him after his departure to London. But alas, personal agendas and other matters arising got in the way of fulfilling the promise made (yeah,I know. Excuses, excuses).

As I find myself with no pressing matters to attend to today, I had decided to complete the much delayed work. As we are in the midst of the Hari Raya season, I thought it would be best to edit the footages and make it as a hari raya presentation all together.

Dear Alif,

Selamat Hari Raya sayang. We've all missed you terribly... :(

Love,
From your clan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

george..love ur blog..best..
jin,nak ask a favour..remember when u came to my house?n abg hadi recorded a video of me wishing evryone raye..can u upload it?nak tgk..btw,nice video..nak cry tgk nenek..k..lots of love and big bear hugs..<3

ur one and only najjua

Anonymous said...

sedey babeeee!!!
tangkap leleh tgk video tu... =(


mrsAuzS