Monday 14 July 2008

Got Tagged

...by the ever resplendent K.Ina. I have no clue how to go about doing this so I am just going to start praying and jump straight into it (with all fingers and toes crossed! ).

5 Presents ( as in 'gifts' ka? ) :

  1. Ma Familia
  2. Amor Mio
  3. My buddies
  4. My good fortune
  5. Myself


5 reasons for the above:

  1. For their unconditional love and support for which without it, I would have never survived this long.
  2. He accepts me the way I am, my good and bad, my strengths and weaknesses, my rights and wrongs. Thank you for never giving up on me.
  3. The "3- suku" gangs and the "otak-kering" gangs. You know who you are. It has been an absolute pleasure being in your presence and taking this journey with you.
  4. I have had my share of trying times but still, I believe most of the time I have certainly been blessed.
  5. Do I need a reason for this?


5 characteristic I like in the person I admire:

  1. Wise
  2. Humble
  3. Intelligent
  4. Compassion
  5. Hygienic


Best thing he ever did:

To forgive without prejudice.



5 things you do when you are bored:

  1. Read – books, newspaper, magazines, blogs, printed advertisements, etc (you get the general idea)
  2. Watching tv (when I have the time)
  3. Surfing the net
  4. Cook
  5. Write


5 great inventions:

  1. Internet
  2. Electronic Devices/Gadgets - Mobile phones, Camera, TV, Radio
  3. Literature - all forms
  4. Automotive
  5. Human being (err, I think this one doesn't count laaa. Silap 'kategori' ni....)


5 most hated:

  1. The darkness
  2. Hypocrites
  3. Society without manners
  4. Braggarts
  5. Self-Professed Liars

5 people to be tagged:

Aiiyaaaa....mana mau cari orang untuk kena 'tag' ? Anyways :

  1. Hadi Tonet
  2. Dino
  3. Dianne
  4. Cynthia
  5. Najjua

No comments: