Wednesday 1 August 2007

The Colour Grey

I have been asked on numerous occasion by not just friends, but even family members concerning the choice I have made for the colour of my car. Usually they'll ask " Oren ke merah ke, takde ye?" and when I gave them the affirmation, they had this look on their face that apparently says " Ahhhh, no wonderlaaa " or "yup, I thought so...".

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE COLOUR GREY??!!!Shheesshhh.

After recently being asked the same question AGAIN (despite owning this car for two years now) during one of my outings with one of my girlfriends, I had to find out why. So, during the trip to hubby's cousin's wedding in KL last Saturday, I asked him, as he is my pillar of strength, my knight in shining armour, the smart one. The sane one. Perhaps he would be able to give me a good insight on this issue or even provide me with a logical explanation as to why I should have chosen the colour orange or red instead of the colour grey that is the current car colour that I have now.

Me : " Bang, why aaaa they keep asking me about the colour of my car? "

Hubby : " What do you mean?"

Me : "I mean, they always seem to think that I am better of with either orange or red rather the the grey that I have chosen. Why is that you think?"

Hubby : " Easy. 'Cause you're fuzzy. "

Me : " Fuzzy??!!! What is that? Is there such a word? "

Hubby : "Ada."

Me : " Well, what does it mean then? "

Hubby : " Look it up in the dictionary. Under fuzzy, you will find a picture of you. That is what it means laaa.... "

Me : " What the ???!@#$%^&*!!!! "


Laaaaa, I think he has been married to me too long now so much so he too has turned into as "3-suku" as I am already........Muahahahahahah :)


*Note : For the record, 'fuzzy' according to :

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
fuzz·y /ˈfʌzi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fuhz-ee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective, fuzz·i·er, fuzz·i·est.

1. of the nature of or resembling fuzz: a soft, fuzzy material.

2. covered with fuzz: a plant with broad, fuzzy leaves.

3. indistinct; blurred: A fuzzy photograph usually means you jiggled the camera.

4. muddleheaded or incoherent: a fuzzy thinker; to become fuzzy after one drink.

Hmmmm, I wonder which definition is he referring to??? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muhaahhaaha...i smiled reading ur blog...err, i have got to agree wit hadi on this dear...:-)

Anonymous said...

untie jine....muuaaah...heheD...i loveee u so much but u r sooo funy & made my toe laugh:)

TY23 said...

Lain kali, kata je - it's for strategic reasn. kaler grey, kalo tak basuh, tak nampak too dirty. huaaaa unlike my black ride :-(