Saturday 21 July 2007

Alahai Sayang .....

I finally got the opportunity to check on my personal email and found quite a number of outdated messages. There was one from hubby with no title, just a smiley face. Now, one thing I have to say about my man is that he is indeed a man of logic and reason. Everything that he does must have a cause. Nothing is done on "ala, saja aje" basis. For goodness sake, this man would not even send me flowers in the name of romance because his excuse is that," Ala, bukannya boleh makan pun bunga tuh..".

*Sigh. Spoken like a TRUE romantic.

There was no message in the email he sent. Just an attachment. A mp3 file - a song by Ronan Keating. Now, I may be a fan of all three CSIs, Bones, Numbers and whatnot's, but man, I am not THAT bright!! I am an enthusiast but that does not make me necessarily a genius!! There are certain things that I could not decipher and this mysterious email is one of it.

Just now I asked him about the email. He gave me a blank look that says " NOW only you check your mail???". I gave him one of my best pathetic looks and he just shook his head. When I pressed him further, all he said was, " Listen to the lyrics". Then he walked off. Huh, drama king.

So, here I am, searching through Google for the lyrics of the song and this is what I found :


"If Tomorrow Never Comes "

Sometimes late at night
I lie awake and watch her sleeping
She's lost in peaceful dreams
So I turn out the lights and lay there in the dark
And the thought crosses my mind
If I never wake in the morning
Would she ever doubt the way I feel
About her in my heart

Chorus

If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
That I try in every way
To show her every day
That she's my only one
If my time on earth were through
And she must face the world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes

'Cause I've lost loved ones in my life
Who never knew how much I loved them
Now I live with the regret
That my true feelings for them never were revealed
So I made a promise to myself
To say each day how much she means to me
And avoid that circumstance
Where there's no second chance
To tell her how I feel

Chorus

So tell that someone that you love
Just what you're thinking of
If tomorrow never comes




Alahaiiiii, 'romantic' jugak laki aku ni ye.... ;)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading this post of yours struck a particular chord in me. I used to wake up looking into the eyes of Arwah Din. He used to watch me sleep, maybe this was what he was thinking of. I could never get him to tell me why he liked to watch me sleep. But now I know. And his love is enough to last, till now, till forever. Yes, it's true.Always live your life as if u are never going to wake up because u never know...it might really happen...it did to me...:-(

TY23 said...

sweet nya.. :-)

Anonymous said...

aloooo...! what is wrong with me ??? i feel nothing wrong with me except i lost 2.5kg in 2 weeks and still going... other than that nothing is wrong... so, what is wrong with me ?? ehh...salah topic ehh aku tulih ni... anyway, BBQ beef ribs sound nice...

Noreane said...

No honey, you just look serious and all grown up. I somehow remember you quite differently - jumping all over the place with such energy and exuberant....

Nevertheless, I'm still so very proud of you :D

Chillis, no prob. Early notification is the best. Of course, preferably masa gaji dah masuk ye, thank you. Otherwise, please ensure that you have a backup plan ready. And before you even think about, no,doing a houdini act by going to gents when its time to call for the bill is not an option >:).

Anonymous said...

*phew...now i may rest in peace...

Anonymous said...

hey..dats abang hadila..r0mantic pe..